Monday is here again! Every Monday I ask you to link up and share a heart~warming read. "A cheerful heart does good like medicine...."{Proverbs 17:22}
Share a story, video, picture, song, anything sweet and heartwarming!!
Rules are super simple:
1. Link your post back to here
2. Stop by other blogs who have joined!
Easy as pie ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I would like to share with you a video! My son was up late with me one evening and we were trying to find his favorite song, "Nothing but the blood of Jesus." We came across a young boy playing this hymn on guitar. My son was super excited because its his goal to play one day for Jesus. Its a dream of mine as well to hear my children play.. I am in awe when I hear someone with music talent, with their voice or instrument. I have zero music talent so I trully love hearing those who do and especially use that talent, their God given talent to glorify Christ! My sons eyes were wide and bright, he loved how this boy could play so well and made it look so naturally, easy! I hope you enjoy!!
3 comments:
I love this video! He plays beautifully!!! I loved the ending, too..very cool. :) I love music and want our boys to be able to play too...hopefully I can learn along with them. Thanks for sharing this....it's really a blessing!!
Wow! Awesome that he is playing godly music
What a great video! Our boys are taking guitar lessons and I share the same thought...I can't wait to hear them playing music that glorifies our Lord!
Post a Comment