Wednesday, January 18, 2012

CrockPot Apple Pie

Oh how I love my crockpot! <3

Never thought about baking in my crockpot, until I seen Crockpot Apple Pie recipe.

Mmmm mmmm had to try! & it was a hit in our home :}

                                                
Directions:


Begin by peeling apples


Next slice, no perfect shape required.
Add your spices, toss.



Optional: a squeeze of lemon~


Toss in your greased crockpot

Mix together: milk, softened butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and 1/2 cup of the Bisquick.
Pour over apples


Mix the remaining Bisquick with the brown sugar and cold butter, until crumbly

Sprinkle on top of apples



4 to 6 hours later.. can we say, MMMMMMMM??
YUM!

And a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream makes it perfect!


Ingredients Needed:

8 Tart Apples peeled and sliced Granny smith
1 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. allspice
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 C. milk
2 Tbs. butter, softened
3/4 C. sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 C. Bisquick, divided
1/3 C. brown sugar
3 Tbs. butter, cold



Hope you and your family enjoy!
What are some desserts you bake with the crockpot?

Linked with:
A-Wise-Woman-Builds-Her-Home

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I never knew you could make apple pie in a crock pot! Thanks for sharing this, Sarah Beth! I'm def. going to try it. :)
Blessings to you,
Lisa

Rose @ Walnut Acre said...

I love this idea. Can't wait to try it!

Lee said...

This looks absolutely yummy. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...