Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Count Your Blessings!

Got this idea from my cousin, a count your blessings box!

I created a box this year, last year we used a basket...
The idea is to write down your childrens, husbands and your own notes, what you are thankful for. During your thanksgiving dinner pass the box around and read aloud everyones thankful notes!
We got this box at Michaels for $1.00..all their thanksgiving foam stickers were on clearance and I also found scrapbook thanksgiving stickers..
My children really enjoyed decorating their box and adding lil notes!
Hope you enjoy this tradition!
Count your blessings!

Sarah beth

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really nice idea Sarah. I like it alot! cute

Andrea

Lisa said...

Great idea, Sarah beth! Have a Happy Thanksgiving. :-)

Lisa Grace said...

What a precious idea!!! We always love to share what we are thankful for; I'm going to add this to my idea box for next year since it would be a fun, new twist on our traditions. Thanks for sharing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...